Storksak Travel eco Navy is lightweight and the ultimate smart backpack. The bags are made from RPET which is recycled polyester, a process which turns plastic bottles into fabric. This Practical unisex design that is also water resistant and includes The bag is an insulated bag for food and bottles (FAB bag) and of course a laminated changing mat.
It also attaches to the Cabin wheeled Travel bag if you are going away. A well thought out bag that won't weigh you down and keep you hands free.
Luxury folded laminated changing mat with two mesh wing pockets to store creams, nappies, and a back pocket for wipes
- Made from recycled bottles
- Buckle release clip fastening with drawstring opening for secure and easy access
- Detachable zipped insulated side pocket, with top grab handle and hidden slip pocket
- Fixed zipped insulated side pocket
- Padded back panel for extra comfort
- Internal key clip
- Eight Internal and external pockets for all your essentials, including three zipped pockets for added security
- Zipped back slot for placement on telescopic handle of cabin bag. When zipped can be used as a pocket
- Padded and adjustable back straps, with stroller attachment
- Webbing top loop, to hang bag or easy grab
- Signature striped wipe clean lining
- Now comes with a 2 Year Guarantee
Our opinion ' Lightweight, a great changing bag for Dad's as well,
Eco Baby Changing Bags
If someone had told us 10 years ago we would be selling baby changing bags made from plastic bottles we would have laughed them off our website..( so to speak!) , but we are, so big hat off to Storksak who were our first brand to dip their toe into this market - you cannot get more eco than a bag made from plastic bottles can you? Don't worry they feel very nice not like plastic ( in case you were worried). This baby bag also has a panel that can clip over your carry on cabin bag to keep them both nicely nessled together and easy to carry on your holidays. We are really smitten with the Storksak Travel range, there is honestly nothing like it, as far as we have seen, anywhere in the UK. We nearly all have some of the range so any questions, just ask !
H30 W42 D16 cm