What to look for when buying a baby changing bag
Baby changing bags are often one of parents biggest and most thought about purchase’s these days. Some families even buy more than one so Daddy and Granny has one as well – so it is well worth taking time and doing some research before you buy.
We have over 250 bags on our website so we know you must be slightly overwhelmed but hopefully these tips will help you narrow it down to a couple – don’t also forget that as the baby changing bag experts we pride our selves on our product knowledge and between 10-3 Monday to Friday there is normally someone free who would be happy to guide you through the differences in all the bags.
These days all changing bags have mats and bottle warmers, some bags have other accessories like for instance stroller straps, so you will have most basics covered with most of our brands but maybe you should ask yourself these questions .
- Would your other half be happy carrying it?
- Am I going to use it as a normal handbag as well?
- Do I need to be hands free / would a backpack style be better?
- Do I want it to last for other children, if so do I buy something unisex?
- Will it fit everything I need in?
- What is my budget?
- What are the reviews like? ( please bear in mind if they are new bags they may not have reviews so check out the general reviews about that brand, or call us)
- Does it have the straps I need i.e. a shoulder strap/ stroller straps?
- Will the design date? Will I still love it in 3 years?
- Does it match or indeed even need to match my pram?
Lastly a bit of advice from us, not a day goes past where we don’t get a customer ringing up for their second changing bag, they always say they wished they had just bought the bag they wanted in the first place instead of trying to save money – they ended up spending more in the long run. So if you are in love with a bag but it’s a little pricey then maybe get some help to buy it as we know from experience you will not regret it!
Tel 01522 684153