Lauren review's the Pacapod Jasper
Wednesday, 4 January 2017 | Mummy and Little Me
Just before Christmas I received a Pacapod Jasper to review for the Mummy & Little Me website. I've had the bag nearly a month now and had some great use out of it so i thought i would share with you my thoughts.
On first appearances the Pacapod Jasper is an utterly gorgeous leather changing bag. I went for the Chocolate, which wasn't my initial preference but SO glad i did. The Jasper also is a bit bigger than i imagined but that means that there is plenty of room for yours and your childs stuff.
This is the first time I've ever seen a Pacapod changing bag in real life and i am so impressed with how much thought has gone into the Pods. If you aren't familiar with the Pacapod range then each bag has its own section with a changing pod and a feeding pod. What these are essentially are just 2 small bags
- Several pockets to store childs changing essentials
- Changing mat
- Can be used as childs backpack
- insulated inside
- Separate bottle insulated band
- Cutlery pocket
Both of the Pods have clips on them so they are kept secure when inside the bag. The clips are handy as they can also be put onto your pram handles.
What i love about the bag
- Quality of leather is excellent
- Looks like a ladies handbag
- Has 1 main over the shoulder strap
- Plenty of room inside
- changing and feeding pods separate to main area
- machine washable changing mat included
- pram straps (Included)
- small magnetic pocket on front
- Gold hardware
What I didn't love about the bag
- Doesn't come with a great quality dustbag like many other leather changing bag brands.
- When pods aren't inside the bag, the main part of bag is massive and have to dig around for stuff you need.
Take a look at my review on my YouTube channel https://youtu.be/WNu6X23nLI8
*Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for the purpose of a review. I have not been paid for this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own