10 reasons to buy a Pink Lining Bag
Wednesday, 16 November 2016 | Mummy and Little Me
If you are thinking about buying a Pink Lining baby changing bag then look no further -we have compiled 10 great reasons to buy one, so look no further!
1) Pink Lining changing bags really were the first changing bag only brand to hit the market , yes there were plenty of very dull bags that matched the prams but nothing like the iconic Yummy Mummy bag - yes you will have heard of it!
2) We have been stocking these bags for 9 years and the quality versus price is as good as it gets - plus they have a no quibble guarantee so if something goes wrong there is nothing to worry about.
3) Designed by a Mummy - Charlie Pearl who is the designer has 4 children so knows as well as any of us what is needed in a changing bag. They are brilliantly designed with everything in you need and very well organised. So if you want something that is as good on the inside as it looks on the out then bingo here it is!
4) Something for everyone, lots of our customers go crazy for the Yummy Mummy bags but if you would prefer not to shout Mummy, this then there are all sorts of different designs, our new favorite is the Notting Hill tote - A shopper style with a zip and of course all the usuals ( changing mat and bottle holder, stroller straps etc )
5) Recently making a star appearance in the film ' Bridget Jones' Baby - the Black Cabs Hospital bag was right up her street - we saw the Notting Hill tote and the very practical Hospital bag in this hilarious film - she probably forgot to pack it but luckily Darcy was there to help!
6) With the gorgeous bright 'Pink Lining' it means you never lose anything, so every time you open your bag and look for your phone, wallet and nappies - long gone are the days of rummaging around, everything stands out against the pretty bright pink.
7) Apart from the usual changing mat and integrated bottle warmers Pink Lining have managed to get all sorts of other useful things in to make your life easier - 2 large elasticated pockets for nappies, Internal slip pockets for phones ,2 thermo insulated pockets for baby bottles to keep bottles hot or cold for up to 4 hours (subject to external temp), Key/dummy fob on elasticated ribbon,Pen loop, Detachable mirror fob, Double zips for ease of opening, 3 handy external pockets, one with signature applique embroidery, Removable adjustable shoulder strap that is long enough to fit over any pram/buggy handle bars.
8) They are very lightweight and strong - weight of bags becomes and issue once you have a baby as lots of us get pains - so starting with something light and strong makes perfect sense.
9) All Pink Lining bags have a year guarantee
10) They really are the market leaders and there is good reason for this ..... WE love them!!!