10 Reasons to buy a PacaPod Mirano
Friday, 17 March 2017 | Admin
If you happen to be looking at buying a PacaPod Mirano baby changing bag soon then we have 10 great reasons listed below that should peak your interest.
- This really is a unisex changing bag, featured in GQ magazine recently as one of the top 3 baby changing bags that Dad should look at.
- PacaPods unique 3 in 1 signature system with your feeder pod and changer pod means that you are no longer looking for things.
- If you have twins or two very close together then this bag is very spacious and has plenty of room for everything.
- The pods can not only be taken out and hung on the pushchair therefore creating more space in the bag, but they can also be flat packed.
- Most laptops will fit inside this bag.
- The inside of this bag wipes clean so you can always clear up those sticky messes…
- There are 3 great size pockets which are perfect for parents to put whatever they need in.
- Jo Whiley featured it in Hello magazine as her favorite baby item.
- It won ‘Best Diaper Bag’ at The Bump Best of Baby awards 2017.
- This bag is made from natural fabric and vegan leather.
The Pacapod Mirano comes in 3 colours and the cost is £110 - at time of press March 17.
Lastly - out of our 200 baby changing bags the mirano has been consistently in our top 5 best sellers for 25 years... well done Pacapod :)