aden + anais jungle soft swaddle blankets are large soft, award winning muslin, which are very versatile. These gorgeously super soft swaddles will become much loved items in your changing bags. For countless generations, mothers have swaddled and cared for their children with natural muslin, these fashion forward modern muslin's also come beautifully presented, so make great gifts and will get softer after each wash.
How to use your muslin's? When your little one is born they will love to be swaddled for a few weeks as it will remind them of being in your womb – once they grow out of this these giant muslin's have plenty more uses don’t worry! Such as receiving and tummy time blankets, nursing privacy covers, burp cloths, buggy cover or changing pad cover.
- Pre washed 100% cotton muslin is very gentle against your baby’s delicate skin
- Versatile large size of 120cm x 120cm which can be used in many ways
- Easy care, machine washable and get softer after each wash
- Breathable, this open weave muslin helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Award-winning, Mother & Baby voted this as best product for Newborns 2018
- Perfect for Swaddling
- Great for Tummy time
- Wonderful to pop over your shoulder as a burp cloth
- Gives you privacy for nursing
- Changing the baby on when stranded somewhere not so clean
- Pram cover – hide from the sunshine
- Comforters, most baby’s love to feel muslin
- They make great thin Blankets
Our opinion ' Can't beat a jungle print!!'
What is a swaddle Blanket?
Mother's around the world have been swaddling babies for thousands of years, it is a very effective way of keeping them happy and contented after their stressful new journey ( birth ) - swaddling actually makes newborns feel like they are back in the womb and this is why it has been so successful for so many years. Swaddling is the art of wrapping baby up in a blanket or piece of cloth ( like a muslin) to stop them from waking themselves up with their reflex jerks. You must not swaddle to tightly as it could cause hip damage in later life. For how to swaddle click here - After a few weeks babies soon start trying to escape from swaddling and become to big for it and at that point it is a really good idea to invest in some baby sleeping bags which are super safe and they cannot throw off them like covers, so they won't get cold. These aden + anais swaddle blankets come in a pack of 4 and all 120 x 120 cm in size - once you have finished with them as swaddles you will find they come in handy for all sorts of other things as well, see above for uses.
120 cm x 120 cm
Weight: 850 g