Storksak Travel shoulder bag which comes in Black, Grey and Navy is classic styling with ultimate function, this rather smart Shoulder bag has plenty of compartments for keeping you organised while you are on the move. A great baby changing bag for Mums & Dads it also includes a laminated fold-out changing mat and bottle holder.
This is great in conjunction with the Cabin wheeled bag as has a back pocket for attaching itself too for easy carrying.
Luxury folded laminated changing mat with two mesh wing pockets to store creams, nappies, and a back pocket for wipes.
- Water resistant high definition polyester material + leather trims
- Zipped bottle holder, with detachable grab handle
- Three main compartments - two of which have a secure zipped top closure
- Internal key clip
- Eight Internal and external pockets for all your essentials, including one zipped pocket for added security
- Back slot for placement on telescopic handle of cabin bag
- Detachable adjustable long webbing strap, with patented integrated stroller straps
- Webbing handles with leather trim
- Signature striped wipe clean lining
- Now comes with a 2 Year Guarantee
Our opinion ‘ A super range for all family of any age groups that like to be organised & smart, we love the new Storksak Travel range’
Does a baby Changing bag count as hand luggage?
The quick answer is no! If you are going on holiday and planning all your luggage with little ones it's not easy is it? What to leave at home and what to take is the question, what will you need when you fly, so many questions. One question that pops up again and again is does a baby changing bag count as hand luggage? Well no because your bag will also be your handbag, yes maybe a slightly larger handbag than you are used too, but none the less your handbag. So your Baby Changing bag will double up as your handbag and bag for your documents. Finding the right bag for travel is quite important and we feel that this type of bag, with all the easy access compartments is far far easier than a rucksack which you will have to keep taking off and putting back on your back, through customs, every time you want a drink etc etc. So for travel, choose something with very easy accessible pockets that is not too heavy. We would also highly recommend a Katie Loxton pouch for your holidays, as you travel you can put the passports in one so you always know where they are. Then once you have arrived they make a perfect evening bag. Anything with more than one use has to be a good thing right?
H30 W42 D16 cm
Weight: 1.20 kg