JEM + BEA SUSTAINABLE Jamie Eco in Grey is crafted in a regenerated nylon created from 24 half litre plastic bottles. The Jamie Eco offers a sustainable alternative which is a twist on their best selling changing bag backpack. This bag also offers hand free which is a great option for Parents with more than one child, or anyone that needs to be hands free. The Eco also comes with lots of practical details both inside and out yet still maintains a sleek contemporary look. The Eco range are part of the JEM + BEA sustainable range and are certified by the GRS (Global Recycled Standard).
- Made from 100% regenerated nylon
- Wristlet matching pouch, attaches to wrist, bag or buggy
- Hidden thermo-insulated pocket at side
- 4 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Oval-shaped luxury padded change mat
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Embossed rubber patch with ‘JEM + BEA Recycled’ branding
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps unclip to attach to stroller handle
- Dimensions: H42 W35 D14 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
Our opinion ' JEM + BEA understand how to create stunning backpacks perfect for you and your newborn, this eco version is no exception'
What makes a baby changing bag eco?
JEM + BEA, Babymel and Storksak are now all making changing bags (diaper bags) from regenerated plastic bottles - this sustainable way of making changing bags is becoming very popular!
Please note JEM + Bea request that you do not hang the Jamie using the grab loop at the top please use the integral clips provided.
H42 W35 D14 cm
Weight: 750 g