JEM + BEA SUSTAINABLE Jamie Eco in Black is crafted in a regenerated nylon created from disused fishing nets and ghost nets that have been lost out at sea. The Jamie Eco offers a sustainable alternative which is a twist on their best selling changing bag backpack. This bag also offers hand free which is a great option for Parents with more than one child, or anyone that needs to be hands free. The Eco also comes with lots of practical details both inside and out yet still maintains a sleek contemporary look. JEM + BEA Eco collection are made from using ECONYL®.ECONYL® has been created by the Italian company Aquafil - world leaders in sustainable yarns.
- Made from regenerated nylon
- Matching vanity pouch, attaches to bag or buggy
- Hidden thermo-insulated pocket at side
- 4 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- New oval-shaped luxury padded change mat
- Water repellent & wipe clean lining
- Embossed ‘JEM + BEA’ branding
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps unclip to attach to stroller handle
- Dimensions: H42 W35 D14 cm
- Weight: 0.75kg
Our opinion ' JEM + BEA understand how to create stunning backpacks perfect for you and your newborn, this eco version is no exception'
What makes a baby changing bag eco?
Eco changing bags are becoming more and popular - we have the Babymel and Storksak diaper bags which are made from recycled bottles, these came out last year and are proving popular. Then JEM + BEA came up with this regenerated nylon which is rather clever. Ever year thousand of 'ghost' fishing nets are lost at sea by fisherman. These nets have been cleaned up, taken out then made into changing bags. ECONYL has been created by an Italian Company called Aquafil who are world leaders in sustainable yarns. So this waste is now recycled and will be helping you, baby and the environment - we call this a win win, you cannot get much more sustainable than that. The Jamie comes in lots of colours and also has a matching belt bag ....
H42 W35 D14 cm