Jem + Bea Baby Changing bags Amber in Black. Designed by Ex-Mulberry handbag designer, these bags are stunning. A gorgeous shape, they bags have serious lux appeal, both the Black and Dove White (we would call light Grey!) are equally stunning - they are slightly smaller than the Jemima's but still plenty of space for everything you need. Make wonderful handbags once you have grown out of a nappy bag.
- 100% Tumbled Calf leather
- Leather keyring holder
- Logo embossed leather tag
- Thermo-insulated bottle pocket
- 5 interior pockets, including secure zip compartment for valuables
- Luxury padded changing mat
- Detachable crossbody strap
- Water repellent & wipe clean logo lining
- 2 exterior slip pockets
- Separate mobile phone compartment in front pocket for quick access
- Polished gold-toned hardware
- Metal feet to protect base of bag
- Jem + Bea branded dustbag
- 1 Year Guarantee
Our Opinion : ' We love the shape of the Amber, not too big but big enough to store all everything you could need!'
JEM + BEA Amber versus Jemima
We often get customers asking the difference between one bag and another and these two baby changing bags are on that list! Both these designer bags are equally stunning to look at but they have a few differences which we will highlight to make your decision a little easier to get too. Firstly the Jemima is a larger bag, if you are used to carrying a large handbag then I'm sure that won't be a problem but if you want something a little smaller then the Amber is just that. The Jemima also has a zip that goes past the each end of the bag, making it is very easy to see exactly what is inside without having to dig too deeply.
The other main difference is that the Jemima is more expensive but it does also have a lovely matching leather purse with it, it can be clipped into the bag as well, so you can always find it promto. They both have changing mats and places to insulate your milk.
If you have any more questions then fire away we are all ears!
H25 W35 D14 cm