Aden + anais Jungle Jam swaddles classic best sellers, are large soft, award winning muslin's cloths which are really useful for general use. These gorgeously super soft swaddles will become much loved items in your changing bags we promise. For countless generations, mothers have swaddled and cared for their children with natural muslin, these fashion forward modern muslin's also come beautifully presented, so make great gifts and will get softer after each wash.
How to use your muslin's? When your little one is born they will love to be swaddled for a few weeks as it will remind them of being in your womb – once they grow out of this these giant muslin's have plenty more uses don’t worry! Such as receiving and tummy time blankets, nursing privacy covers, burp cloths, buggy cover or changing pad cover.
- Pre washed 100% cotton muslin is very gently against your baby’s delicate skin
- Versatile large size of 120cm x 120cm which can be used in many ways
- Easy care, machine washable and will stay soft after each wash
- Breathable, this open weave muslin helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Award-winning, Mother & Baby voted this as best product for Newborns 2018
- Perfect for Swaddling
- Great for Tummy time
- Wonderful to pop over your shoulder as a burp cloth
- Gives you privacy for nursing
- Changing the baby on when stranded somewhere not so clean
- Pram cover – hide from the sunshine
- Comforters, most baby’s love to feel muslin
Our opinion : ‘If there is one absolute must after a decent changing bag it’s a couple of packs of these, they will come in handy for years, simply the best muslin on the market, scroll down for tips on how to swaddle ‘
How do I swaddle?
If you are not sure how to swaddle then here is a short film showing you how - But it is pretty simple, you take your piece of cloth which should be square and fold it into 2 making a diamond shape, then pop your baby on it with their shoulders just below the horizontal line then wrap one side over with their arm comfortably underneath, tuck the bottom up into the top, then lastly do the same with the second piece! Job done ... Have a look at this you tube video as well.
120 cm x 120 cm
Weight: 900 g