Jodie's favorite changing bags for the guys
Here is my round-up of my favourite styles perfect for Dads Satchels
I love the cross body satchel style of bag and I find that they can look more fashionable than backpacks, so if your partner is more fashion focused then one of these might be for him:
- Jem + Bea Marlow Camo £89 I love the style of this bag and if my husband had it I would want to use it too, I love the camo design but if your partner is more of a classic type of guy then the navy might be more suited to him, £79 here. Amongst its many pockets it features a thermo-insulated bottle holder, key holder and a luxury padded changing mat.
- Storksak Ashley Blue £70 I love the simple classic design of this satchel and I adore the blue colour. It features a padded changing mat and a thermo bottle holder. It's also available in black.
- Pacapod Portland Black £130 I own the Pacapod Firenze and I absolutely love the organisation of the different pods. It's such a unique design that only Pacapod offer. One pod for feeding (all thermo insulated) and one pod for changing, it's great having everything in its own place. It also comes with a thermo bottle cover, clothes bag, changing mat, and stroller straps. It's also available in chocolate.
- Storksak Jamie Espresso £175 Brad Pitt was photographed with this bag in the black version but I personally prefer this espresso colour, If it's good enough for Brad Pitt then it's good enough for my partner. I always love a luxurious leather option. This one is pebble embossed cowhide leather and features 2 insulted bottle pockets, a key clip and a padded changing mat.
I love backpacks and find one essential if I'm out sans pram with my energetic toddler. Here are my favourites:
- Pacapod Hastings Ink Stripe £69.95 I love the nautical style of this bag and it would be perfect for baby wearing. You can wear it as a backpack or alter the straps so you can wear it in the messenger cross style too. Like all Pacapods this comes with both organisation pods and a changing mat. I think that this is an absolute bargain for the price. Both pods can be flat packed as they are the lite version of the original pods, handy for making extra room in the bag if you aren't using them. It also comes with stroller straps and a changing mat. As far as i know these lite pods don't come with the clothes bag or the thermo bottle holder.
- Storksak Charlie Grey £79 also available in navy or orange I love the design of this backpack and it comes with a padded changing mat, insulated bag for food and bottles. It has a padded back panel and an integrated stroller attachment so you can clip it to your pram.
- Pacapod Picos Charocal £85 Like all Pacapods it comes with the 2 removable pods one for feeding which is thermo-insulated and comes with a separate thermo bottle cover. The changer pod comes with a changing mat, clothes bag and has a zip pocket for medication. The backpack straps feature clips which can be undone and clipped around your pram handles and it also features chest straps.
- Babymule Black £84 This backpack can also be worn in the messenger cross body style and features clips to attach to your pram handles. It features a changing pouch, changing mat, bottle insulator and clothes bag.
If you have spent all of your budget on a luxury bag for yourself (I can't blame you) or your partner would prefer to use his old skateboarding backpack like mine then he could still use it with a few handy accessories to help such as these:
- Melobaby Changing Wallet Black £32.95 This is a mini changing bag that is washable, it features a soft fleece changing mat, lots of pockets. It will fit 4 nappies and a change of clothes in as well as your purse, phone and keys and a few other essentials. The only thing that it won't fit is bottles.
- Pacapod Changing Pod with mat £29.95 I find both of these pods very handy and I can imagine my husband using them without the need for my Firenze bag. Both pods can be clipped to your pram handle on their own. This changing pod has lots of pockets and a small zipped pocket for medication. It comes with a changing mat and small bag for a change of clothes.
- Pacapod Feeding Pod £19.95 This pod is fully insulated and features a removable thermo bottle holder. It has a zipped pocket perfect for cutlery and it features padded straps so your toddler can use it as a handy backpack. The front pocket is clear so you can put a picture in to personalise it.
Does your partner have a changing bag of their own or do you share the one? I would love to know - Jodie x -- www.wiganmum.com